Grateful for the Generosity of Kentucky Baptists
The ministry that we do would not be possible without the generosity of Kentucky Baptists through the Cooperative Program. Through Cooperative program funding, we are enabled to do the following:
- Keep camp registration rates at an affordable level.
- Provide speakers for disciple now weekends, parenting seminars, leadership development weekends, men’s and women’s retreats, etc.
- Provide training for churches in child security policies, children’s ministry curriculum development, and strategic ministry plans.
- Provide encouragement, equipping, and edification for children’s and youth ministers through our regional consultants, content development, and training events.
To learn more about the Cooperative Program, you can visit their homepage here.
You can also visit the Kentucky Baptist Convention’s homepage to see all the way that the Cooperative Program enables them to serve the churches of the Kentucky Baptist Convention.
How does the Cooperative Program work?
- You give your offering to your church.
- Your church puts most of that money to work bearing witness right in your own community. The church then decides how much money to invest in missions through the Cooperative Program.
- Your church sends its CP contribution to the Kentucky Baptist Convention, where half of the funds are used to strengthen churches, plant new churches, mobilize believers to be on missions, educate the next generation of Christian leaders, and more. The remaining half is forwarded on to the Southern Baptist Convention.
- The SBC distributes Cooperative Program funds for missions and ministry causes around the world, mobilizing resources to bear witness across North America and to the ends of the earth.