April 6, 2020
In the coming weeks, there will be several updates to keep you well informed on what is going on in the life of Crossings Ministries. We are working everyday toward having camp this summer, but like you, we don’t know what the next few months will bring. Regardless of what the summer looks like, we will be doing everything we can to fulfill our mission to create experiences to proclaim the Gospel. We are making plans for whatever may happen, but If camp does not go as planned, we will be sure to let you know as soon as possible. Here are some things we are doing that we want you to be aware of:
- We continue to plan for Summer 2020 as if nothing has changed.
- We are considering contingency plans to adapt to whatever this season may bring.
- We are looking to fulfill our mission of creating experiences to proclaim the Gospel with The Remain Initiative. We hope you participate and it gives you the opportunity to remain in the presence of God as mentioned in John 15:4.
- We are fully prepared to refund any payments made (including your deposit) if you feel the need to cancel. You may also transfer payments toward summer 2021 or donate a portion of your payments to Crossings during this time of uncertainty for our ministry.
- We will provide updates on a regular basis, so keep your eyes peeled.
- Our goal of serving churches will not change. We are praying for you and are ready to answer any question you may have. Please call us anytime at (502) 491-7000. Leave a message with your name, the name of your church, and which camp session you will be attending and a member of our guest relations team will call you back.
As stated before, if any changes are made you will be the first to know. Be sure to check your email weekly for updates. We are grateful for you and your ministry.
March 11, 2020
I know you have heard much about COVID-19 (coronavirus) and it’s continued spread in and around Kentucky and the surrounding states. We have been monitoring its progress as we evaluate our health and safety protocols looking towards summer. We continue to plan, prepare and pray for what will be an incredible summer here at Crossings. We also want you to know we are doing all we can to ensure a safe and healthy environment for your child and your church group.
As you know, safety is our number one priority here at Crossings and we want to ensure you that we are doing all we can to make our properties a safe place where the Gospel is shared in all that we do. We are watching closely the recommendations from health organizations and medical professionals and will continue to intensify our organizational responses in the coming weeks and months.