“Better equipped for life, work, and ministry.”
What are Crossings Internships?
Crossings internships are designed to better equip Christians for life, work, and ministry. We do this by providing valuable experience and training while having interns play a meaningful role in implementing the overall mission of Crossings.
Come and receive…
Personalized life and career investment
- Interns will be poured into by intentional supervisors who are committed to helping them grow and develop as Christians, servants, employees.
- Interns will work through a curriculum that is carefully crafted to equip them with ministry, business, and life-skills that will help them be more prepared for a fruitful life of ministry or in the workplace.
Practical work and ministry experience
- Interns will become part of the larger team that makes up Crossings Ministries. They will engage in hands-on work and ministry that will provide them with valuable experience.
Come and provide…
- Interns play an important role at Crossings in helping us fulfill our mission. The specific responsibilities vary depending on the internship; nevertheless, the emphasis is on training and challenging interns to take on significant and increasing levels of responsibility.
Types of Internships
We have internships that focus on various aspects of Crossings’ overall work and ministry. Here are samples of the types of internships we offer, but please note that this may change from year-to-year.
- Program — Central Office (Cedarmore in the summer) — write summer Bible studies; oversee summer staff; assist in camp programming and development; recruit and interview potential staffers.
- Hospitality — Cedarmore — meet guest needs while on property; clean and maintain property; supervise and manage group activities; help with facilities related matters.
- Food Services — Cedarmore — assist in planning, preparation, delivery, and clean-up of guest meals in our dining halls.
- Facilities — Cedarmore — assist in maintaining buildings and grounds.
Internships are normally 15 months but may vary on a case-by-case basis. The majority of our internships run from May 1 to July 31 of the following year (15 months). Central Office interns are paid $11 per hour and work up to 30 hours per week. Jonathan Creek and Cedarmore interns are paid a stipend of $300 per week and have their room and board provided.
Job descriptions will be posted early in the Spring of every year. If you are interested in an internship and/or would like to apply, please email us at email@example.com.