“Better equipped for life, work, and ministry.”
What are Crossings Internships?
Crossings internships are designed to better equip Christians for life, work, and ministry. We do this by providing valuable experience and training while having interns play a meaningful role in implementing the overall mission of Crossings.
Come and receive…
Personalized life and career investment
- Interns will be poured into by intentional supervisors who are committed to helping them grow and develop as Christians, servants, employees.
- Interns will work through a curriculum that is carefully crafted to equip them with ministry, business, and life-skills that will help them be more prepared for a fruitful life of ministry or in the workplace.
Practical work and ministry experience
- Interns will become part of the larger team that makes up Crossings Ministries. They will engage in hands-on work and ministry that will provide them with valuable experience.
Come and provide…
- Interns play an important role at Crossings in helping us fulfill our mission. The specific responsibilities vary depending on the internship; nevertheless, the emphasis is on training and challenging interns to take on significant and increasing levels of responsibility.
All of our interns gain experience and are given responsibility in planning and executing the summer program. Here are examples of the kind of work our interns do, although it varies from person to person.
- Property — (lives at Cedarmore or Jonathan Creek) meet guest needs while on the property; assist in camp program development; recruiting summer staffers; clean and maintain property; supervise and manage group activities; help with facilities-related projects; assist in the kitchen.
- Louisville Central Office — content and theme development; event planning; production planning and execution; recruiting; general support in camp program development.
Internships are normally 15 months but may vary on a case-by-case basis. The majority of our internships run from May 1 to July 31 of the following year (15 months). Central Office interns are paid $11 per hour and work up to 30 hours per week. Jonathan Creek and Cedarmore interns are paid a stipend of $300 per week and have their room and board provided.
Job descriptions will be posted early in the Spring of every year. If you are interested in an internship and/or would like to apply, please email us at email@example.com.