Summer Camp Visitor Policy
If you are a parent, pastor, or any other non-registered adult or student, then our Visitor Policy & Code of Conduct applies to you. Visiting hours are 1:00-11:00pm. You are required to fill out a medical release form prior to your arrival if you are participating in any recreational activities or are under age 18. Also, if under the age of 18, the visitor must be accompanied by an adult. Visitors to camp MUST be visiting a registered church during the session of camp they wish to visit.
All visitors must check in at the Welcome Center upon arrival with a physical medical release form if required. Our staff will provide you with:
- Visitor parking pass for your vehicle.
- A Visitors lanyard which must be worn for the duration of your visit
- A copy of Crossings’ Code of Conduct.
Dinner tickets are available for purchase at the Welcome Center or General Store for $10/ticket.
Please take a moment to submit the Visitor Information Form below.
Code of Conduct
- Alcoholic beverages & illegal drugs are prohibited on the premises.
- Smoking and e-cigarettes are prohibited on the premises.
- Fireworks of any kind are prohibited. Candles and other open flames may not be used by guest groups in any building.
- Pets and other animals are prohibited on the premises. (With the exception of service animals)
- Weapons and firearms of any type are prohibited on the premises.
- Lodging areas are off limits to all Visitors.
- Foul or inappropriate language is prohibited on the premises. We ask that your speech be edifying to our staff and students.
- We ask that all visitors dress modestly. Shorts should be longer than fingertips when arm is extended down the side of the leg. Spaghetti strap tank tops are prohibited. For females, swimsuits should be one piece. Shorts must be worn over swimsuits at all times. Shirts must be worn at all times when walking to and from the lake/pool.
- Crossings maintains a zero tolerance policy to any form of sexual, physical, verbal, or emotional abuse. Any person found in violation of this policy will be removed from property immediately and reported to the proper authorities. Crossings will prosecute those found in violation of this policy to the full extent of the law.