Summer Camp Visitor Policy
If you are a parent, pastor, or any other non-registered visitor, then our Visitor Policy & Code of Conduct applies to you. Visiting hours are 1:00-11:15pm. You can expedite your check-in process by filling out this online form prior to your arrival.
- All visitors are required to check in at the Welcome Center upon arrival. Our staff will provide you with:
- A lanyard you will be required to wear for the duration of your time on property.
- A visitor parking pass for your vehicle.
- A medical release form for you to complete.
- All visitors are required to agree to follow Crossings’ Code of Conduct.
- Dinner tickets are available for purchase at the General Store for $8/ticket.
Code of Conduct
- Alcoholic beverages & illegal drugs are prohibited on the premises.
- Smoking and e-cigarettes are prohibited on the premises.
- Fireworks of any kind are prohibited. Candles and other open flames may not be used by guest groups in any building.
- Pets and other animals are prohibited on the premises. (With the exception of service animals)
- Weapons and firearms of any type are prohibited on the premises.
- Lodging areas are off limits to all Visitors.
- Foul or inappropriate language is prohibited on the premises. We ask that your speech be edifying to our staff and students.
- We ask that all visitors dress modestly. Shorts should be longer than fingertips when arm is extended down the side of the leg. Spaghetti strap tank tops are prohibited. For females, swimsuits should be one piece. Shorts must be worn over swimsuits at all times. Shirts must be worn at all times when walking to and from the lake/pool.
- Crossings maintains a zero tolerance policy to any form of sexual, physical, verbal, or emotional abuse. Any person found in violation of this policy will be removed from property immediately and reported to the proper authorities. Crossings will prosecute those found in violation of this policy to the full extent of the law.