CASHLESS SPENDING MONEY!
You don't have to worry about your camper losing their cash while they are here at camp! We have implemented a cashless funds system called Funfangle that makes it easy for you to:
- Add money to your camper's account (because you're the best parents ever!)
- Check their balance. No one wants their camper to run out of money!
- Invite family members to add money to your child's account. Give the gift of experiences!
- Give to missions while at camp without needing to bring cash!
HOW IT WORKS
- Every camper who registers an account is given a comfy wristband when they arrive at camp that they will wear all session.
- Your camper can scan his or her wristband at any of our retail spaces (Shack, Store, or Swirl) and the amount is deducted from the total of their account.
- To give to our missions offering, your camper will be provided an opportunity to give before camp ends.
- No cash to lose so your camper can enjoy camp worry-free!
As the date of camp approaches, you will receive an email to set up your camper's Funfangle account. You can do this conveniently from your phone, tablet, or computer.
Please do NOT sign up for Funfangle using our website. All links to set up accounts will come via email.
You should receive an email with a link to access your account. It's best to create a password that's at least ten characters long.
If you did not receive the email, check your spam folder first. If you still don't see an email, you can go to https://crossings.funfangle.camp to set up an account. Make sure you use the same email address that you used to register your camper.
At the bottom of the login screen, you can request a password recovery code. This will send the code to your email (check your spam). You will have one hour to return to the login screen to enter the code. Do not enter the code on the login screen. Rather, at the bottom of the screen go to the page "Enter Validation Code". Enter the code there and reset password.
Log into your FunFangle account. Click on one of your campers, then click the blue "Deposit" button to the right. This will guide you to choose how much to deposit per camper, and how you want the funds handled at the end of the week.
Please make your initial deposit prior to your camper's arrival at camp. We can take deposits once your camper arrives at camp, but there may be a delay in getting their wristband.
Your camper's money will be safe. They can be issued another wristband and the original wristbands will no longer be connected to your camper's account.
Yes, we would love it if you gave to our missions offering using a Funfangle bracelet.
Parents cannot add a camper to FunFangle. All campers that are registered for camp will automatically appear in the FunFangle system. It can take up to 24 hours for a camper to appear in FunFangle after registering through Crossings registration system.
When you make a deposit, you are asked if you want any remaining funds over $5 to be refunded to you or donated at the end of the camp session. (Any balance under $5 will automatically become a donation). We process these refunds within 72 hours of the end of the camp session. It could take another day or two for the funds to be deposited back into the account they were originally deposited from.
Yes! If you marked "Refund" and now you want to make a donation or vice versa, your camper can visit the camp store and have that changed in the system.
If you have further trouble, you can contact FunFangle Support: [email protected].